The life blood of any research is the publication and validation of the work. This verification and validation is done in two major forms: Publications and Presentations. These two mediums are the primary mode for judging the quality of a person’s research. Below are some papers that have been publish in conjunction with the work done in the NeuBE laboratory.
- Price, A., Jones, E., and Jefferson, F. Vertical greenery systems as a strategy in urban heat island mitigation.Water, Air, and Soil Pollution, 226(8): 247-248, 2015.
- McKinney, J.A., Ortiz-Young, D., and Jefferson, F. Gender differences in obstructive sleep apnea and the associated public health burden. Sleep and Biological Rhythms, 13(3): 196-209, 2015.
- Jones, E., Gupta, S., Jefferson, F., Balasubramanian, S., Choi, J., Rogers, J., Bolton, J., and Cochran, D. Chipped pharmaceuticals from production to in vivo (in body) drug delivery; becoming reality. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 4(1): 49-59, 2015.
- Brown, B.C., Jones, E.C., Clark, K.P., and Jefferson, F. Sleep disturbances and post-traumatic stress disorder in women. Neuroendocrinology Letters, 35(7): 560-566, 2014.
- Jefferson, F., De Jesus, J, Jones, E., Ortiz-Young, D. Evaluating the economic impact of water regulation and sustainability on urban supply chain facility management. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 3(4): 109-117, 2014.
- Jefferson, F., Ehlen, J., Williams, N., Paul, K. A dopamine D2-receptor agonist attenuates the ability of stress to alter sleep in mice. Endocrinology, 155:4411-4421, 2014.
- Ehlen, J.C., Jefferson, F., Brager, A.J., Benveniste, M, Paul, K.N. Period-amplitude analysis reveals wake-dependent changes in the electroencephalogram during sleep deprivation. Sleep, 36(11):1723-1735, 2013.
- Jefferson, F.A., Xiao, G.H., Hein, D. W. 4-Aminobiphenyl downregulation of NAT2 acetylator genotype–dependent N- and O-acetylation of aromatic and heterocyclic amine carcinogens in primary mammary epithelial cell cultures from rapid and slow acetylator rats. Toxicological Sciences, 107(1): 293-297, 2009.
- Muller, A., Boiter, E., Hu, T., Carr, G.J., Le Ferve, A.C., Marchandeau, J.P., Flor, M., Jefferson, F.A.,Aardema, M.A., Thybaud, V. Laboratory variability does not preclude identification of biological functions impacted by hydroxyurea, Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis: 46(4): 221-235, 2005. 25thAnniversary of Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis, 2005.